All foreign students should have medical insurance for studying in China. When you need to see a doctor, first call 4008105119 for advice on how to see a doctor and how to reimburse.
International students can choose from the university hospital and all the online public hospitals published in www.lxbx.net.
After arriving at the hospital, please select/register ordinary number. Special need number, foreign guest number, international medical department and so on cannot be selected.
Use passport name for registration. If you seek medical care using a Chinese name, you will need to provide proof that you are the same person as your passport name for reimbursement.
Choose between "commercial insurance" or "self-funded" for the type of fee.
After successful registration, please go to the corresponding department of the hospital for treatment.
Matters need attention
(1) Case. Be sure to ask your doctor to write an outpatient case and keep it every time you see a doctor.
(2) Invoice. Note that two stamps are required on the invoice. Keep the official invoice and check to see if it is sealed with two stamps.
(3) Laboratory tests, inspection reports and prescriptions are needed for reimbursement.
(1) For hospitalization, call 4008105119 first to provide your insurance card number and hospitalization notice. It may apply to the insurance company for advance payment.
(2) First select the network hospitals for Hospitalization.
(3) If the hospitalization is self-paid by a non-network hospital, the insurance company shall be informed by telephone in advance to receive their medical guidance. When seeking medical treatment, it is also necessary to explain the reimbursement requirements with the doctor. The doctor is required to use less medicines that are full or partially at your expense.
The materials required for reimbursement after hospitalization include the original invoice (seal), the original detailed list of expenses, the discharge summary or photocopy of hospitalization medical records as well as the application form for reimbursement sealed by the International Student Office of the university. When you need to see a doctor, first call 4008105119 for advice on how to see a doctor and how to reimburse.